[Bf-funboard] Axis in Bounds Drawtype

malefico andauer bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 06:51:36 -0300 (ART)

Hi guys,

I think it could be a nice thing to have the chance of
activating axis visibility in Bounds Drawtype.

Currently, when switching to this drawtype (very
useful when having too many vertices/objects out
there), the Axis "extra" is ignored, which is a pity,
since many times I woulkd like to check some object's
axis (for aligning tracks, etc) and if my mesh is too
dense, the axis are completely hidden by it.

An alternative way, would be to have Axis scalable as
normals are.

Cheers.
malefico.

Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexión
4004-1010 desde Buenos Aires. Usuario: yahoo; contraseña: yahoo
Más ciudades: http://conexion.yahoo.com.ar