[Bf-funboard] painting demos-fin proposal

car bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 20:15:36 -0400

Ok a follow up on my painting proposals.

I will give up after this message for a few months. At least I will
post a pic or two with my new tool that I am forced to purchased ;) .

But last words. A few choices that everybody should try at least once.

Zbrush www.zbrush.com .

Textureweapons-Deep Paint. http://www.righthemisphere.com/products/dp3d/

BodyPaint
http://www.maxon.net/pages/products/bodypaint3d/bp3d_r2/bp3d_2_e.html
IFX http://www.ifx.com/pages/amazon/overview_linux.shtml

Nendo and Mirai http://www.izware.com/mirai/product/2d_and_3d_paint.html

Teddy 3d
http://www-ui.is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~takeo/java/smoothteddy/index.html

You realy need to try them. That way you can understand why I am so
head strong about this issue. It shows the power of what is coming in
the next age of 3D. And blender should jump on the band wagon.

At least try them for a minute. And if you are on dial-up (like meee)
just let it downloaad in the background they are worth it.

Also that is my next reason for getting it to blender. Blender is such
a nice small download and texture paint would be so nice in that
download when I am out and about stucck at someone elses computer.