[Bf-funboard] Face selection mode (easier)

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 14:14:11 +0200

Hi,

Yes, that would be very welcome... but work on it is hardly impossible =20=

without restructuring parts of Blender's displaying methods. The code =20=

to draw 3d objects in Blender has become a very ugly mess over the past =20=

8 years.

My proposal would be to dive deeper into this topic after 2.3 is out. =20=

It's also part of the 'Object color' proposal as discussed before.

-Ton-