[Bf-funboard] Toolbox design

Luke Wenke bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 02:40:06 +1000

BTW, these commands can sort of be done with python.... just type some stuff
and press alt-p.
Well you refer to an object in blender's python there could be a list of
available functions (like in VC++) that you can select from... or type a
letter or two to narrow down the list and then select one...