[Bf-funboard] Re: (Luke) File Browser proposal

Thorsten Wilms bf-funboard@blender.org
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 05:01:29 +0100

On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 02:54:03AM +1000, Luke Wenke wrote:

> http://wrstud.urz.uni-wuppertal.de/~ka0394/en/blender_ui/screenshots/kde_k3b_open.png
> This pic from Thorsten is good... I like how the parent directory icon is
> simply an uparrow, and the refresh icon is nice and clear (just one arrow).
> I think the up arrow should come first, like in that pic. It has stars there
> too... it looks like they mean favourites folers - and maybe favourite
> files? (the single star)

The folder with little star is for creating new directories (yes, it's rather
unobvious and misleading because of the next icon). The big star is for bookmarks
and the tool is for options like preview and sorting.

---
Thorsten