[Bf-funboard] IPO window proposal

William Reynish bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 20:41:45 +0100 (CET)

forgot to mention about the size..

> > > Your panels need much more space. Mainly because
> of
> > > the number
> > > buttons.
> >
> > They dont actually need much more space. The only
> > extra space added is the sum of the panel headers.
> > Currently there is one line for X, one line for Y
> and
> > one line for Z. taking up three lines. My setup
> for
> > moving still takes op three lines, but their is
> space
> > for more stuff because of the panel design.
>
> Vertical no problem, I think, but I meant
> horizontaly!
> It might easily be 3 times as wide as now. Well,
> maybe
> it's worth it, but you should be aware of the
> tradeoff.

Ok, you are exagurating a bit! It is not even twice as
wide. I am aware of the tradeoff, but still, thanks
for mentioning! I was thinking about allowing the
righthand panel to be collapsable though.

This will also fit in with some more ideas I have with
UV editor (adding a panel similar to the IPO window
allowing for animated UV coordinates plus some other
stuff.)

Yahoo! Mail (http://dk.mail.yahoo.com) - Gratis: 6 MB lagerplads, spamfilter og virusscan