[Bf-funboard] IPO window proposal

Thorsten Wilms bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 19:02:06 +0100

On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 06:34:20PM +0100, William Reynish wrote:
> I just updated the interface proposal again. This time
> I have included an IPO window proposal!
>
> Here is an image of how I imagine it could look:
> http://www.shadeless.dk/ui/ipowindow.jpg
>
> Read the IPO Window proposal here:
> http://www.shadeless.dk/ui/ipowindow.htm
>
> I'd like to get some feedback!

Your panels need much more space. Mainly because of the number
buttons. How about using Nkey/Transform properties instead?
It could show values of selected control points.
Well, I have to say that I lack experience with this Editor ...

Use of color: How about using the same RGB colors for XYZ
everywhere inside blender?

Naming: I think the name should include "Curve(s)".
Like "Animation Curves". That it's about editing is
clear anyway.

---
Thorsten