[Bf-funboard] Large Texture buttons redesign proposal

William Reynish bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:56:16 +0100 (CET)

Hi Ton. Your UI theme seems interesting, but there
STILL is no visual difference between radio buttons
(mutually exclusive buttons) and normal toggle
buttons. I thought you agreed it was a good idea to
distinguish between them! What is your oppinion?

 --- Ton Roosendaal <ton@blender.org> skrev: > Hi,