[Bf-funboard] Widget Design

Thorsten Wilms bf-funboard@blender.org
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 16:23:18 +0100

Hi!

Not so flat anymore:

http://wrstud.urz.uni-wuppertal.de/~ka0394/en/blender_ui/widgets/

Please have a look and tell me what you think about it!

Just one thing about the latest screenshots from Ton:
  http://www.blender.org/bf/rt.jpg

I think "Pano" shouldn't be in on group with "Shadow", "EnvMap"
and "Radio". Those three are special rendering options, while
"Pano" is closer to "Border" and of course X/Yparts. That's
one reason I tried a new layout.

OK, 2 things: If you visualize grouping by putting things together
without any spacing, you can't do mutch about topping that for
mutualy exclusive options (radio buttons). It's like already screaming
and to than have the need to get even louder;-)

(Also on the forum:
http://www.blender.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=2439
)

---