[Bf-funboard] Main header issues and proposals

The Fallen Weeble bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 10:02:18 -0500

While I agree that it might be nice to optimize that space for smaller
screens, as a user with a higher resolution display, I find that having
information available at a glance is invaluable.  I would recommend
optimizing it a little, but more or less leaving it as-is for higher
resolutions.  At lower resolutions, that information can be replaced
with a single button that calls a floating panel such as yours.

While making that stuff available for lower resolutions is an important
thing, allowing that space to go unused for higher resolutions as almost
as bad.  I feel this is an adequate compromise.

Later.

  Groo