[Bf-funboard] Large Texture buttons redesign proposal

Paul Lunneberg bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 11:09 -0600

Very good proposal... The only thing that I saw stick out was the rotation
buttons for the image options.  Why not make it a drag value box so you can
choose other rotations as well like 38 degrees or other.  Maybe still
include the 90, 180, and other quickset shortcuts... But it may be usefull
as well as more powerfull.  I'l read it again though to see if anything
else jumps out.  But its a great proposal!

Paul