[Bf-funboard] Text editor hotkeys and menus

William Reynish bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 21:35:50 +0100 (CET)

Good suggestions! I especially agree on the part of
making copy/cut/paste work with the OS clipboard too.
Also I agree on displaying the Ctrl modufiers instead
of alt. Generally I think you should be able to use
Ctrl as the main key modufier in the Text window - not
alt. Both keys could work, but Ctrl should be
displayed. It is by far the most sensible option - it
is what every application uses. It would be cool if
Command Key could work on the mac too(in addition to
ctrl).

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~wenke/blender/text-editor.htm

Yahoo! Mail (http://dk.mail.yahoo.com) - Gratis: 6 MB lagerplads, spamfilter og virusscan