[Bf-funboard] Toolbox Flash 1/2 Comparison

bf-funboard@blender.org bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 10:30:21 -0600

Thorsten -

Personally I prefer the New menu for two reasons:

1) The design is cleaner and more compact.
2) It allows you to see what main category you are in once opening a sub-category.

- Justin