[Bf-funboard] Toolbox Flash 1/2 Comparison

Thorsten Wilms bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 10:56:00 +0100

Hi!
Somebody posted a very strong opinion about my latest Flash Toolbox,
saying he hates it, while he found the first one great.
I thought it was an improvement. But this makes me unsure.

So please tell me your opinion about which one is better in terms
of first level layout. (You have to ignore the difference in submenu
placement).

I want to be very sure about this before I move on.

New:
http://wrstud.urz.uni-wuppertal.de/~ka0394/en/blender_ui/toolbox/
Old:
http://wrstud.urz.uni-wuppertal.de/~ka0394/en/blender_ui/toolbox/old.html