[Bf-funboard] (Groo) Re: Toolbox Flash 2

Thorsten Wilms bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 21:32:18 +0100

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 04:20:43PM -0500, The Fallen Weeble wrote:

> I like it.  I might recommend pushing out the menus a bit farther from
> the center, though, because after playing around with it for a bit, I
> began noticing how difficult it was for me to hit an adjacent menu item
> if it was covered by my current selection.
>
> Great job!

Thanks!

About pushing out the menus:
The submenus are exactly aligned with the active/hotspot areas.
That makes sure that you will not accidently leave the submenus.

But one could enlarge the whole menu (the spacing, not the textlabels).
It would be best to have a real blender menu engine with a parameter
that allows fine tuning the spcing/size of the main menu.
I can't provide for that!

Do you land on the wrong item often so that beeing able to easily move to
an adjacent item is realy important?

---
Thorsten