[Bf-funboard] Large Blender UI improvement proposal

Garth Williamson bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:04:00 +1300

Everything looks really good, cept for two small things

IPO
I disagree with the IPO thing - it refers to a specific method of animation,
and that is what it is IPO curve editing.

Mouse
With the mouse, it would be great to have configurable buttons, but that
might be a little hard on the coders. i use clicking the MMB all the time,
for constraining a scale, move, whatever. Getting rid of that would really
slow down my workflow, though i imagine it might not affect other people so
much?

not sure about the RVK's - I dont think your method would make it any more
obvious, mebe someone else cn come up with a solution?

for the movey cursor thing, maybe it could only happen when typing into the
box your way?