[Bf-funboard] Hi! & new Python link event

Klópes bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:48:05 +0200

Hello, it's my first post here (but old in blender :) and hope to give new
and interesting suggestions.

I'm a Python scripter, and I've seen the posibility to create, for example,
scripts for geometry modifying only during the render state. Such as a
fractal subdivide from a simple mesh, or give the posibility to a real
displacement mapping, and so. For that I suggest an adicional event for
linking python scripts: where there're only "FrameChanged", "Redraw" and
perhaps "OnLoad", add an event called "OnRender" to execute Python then.

(I've supposed this is a correct mailing list for this...)

Carlos, a.k.a. Klópes

\   Carlos López Yrigaray     \__    en  España
/http://usuarios.lycos.es/klopes \
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!