[Bf-funboard] Feature suggestion: Renderprocess

James Kaufeldt bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 21:02:39 +0200

Exactly!  And rendering entirely without a window (pops up when done)
should probably reclaim some of the lost speed since there will be no
OGL-calls while rendering. And that alone might even make rendering less
likely to crash.

/Jamesk