[Bf-funboard] Feature suggestion: Renderprocess

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 23 Jun 2003 20:40:50 +0200

Hi,

Good idea. In the past I thought of adding this as an extra option,
since it probably will slow down rendering a little bit.
Apart from dispview/dispwin, we then can provide:

- render in new process
	- with window showing work in progress
	- without window, but sending back an event to Blender when it's ready.
       (F11 then shows.)

Something like this?

-Ton-