[Bf-funboard] Re: fix stuff please...

car bf-funboard@blender.org
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 15:52:25 -0400

Hi. Where were my manors when I wrote that letter.

I mean no insults. Or complaints. I just have no capasity to read code
books for
days when all I want to do is create stuff fast. Like hacking code fast.

I am just a creature that must says such things to fill that area of
newbies script kiddie awareness.

But any how thankyou Chris. This is what I needed as I asked for.
Thankyou

The armature thing is not fake. Is is a bug. I would guess that it is a
OSX bug since hardly anyone else
has seen it to much. My mesh is low. But when you put to many IK
constraints on it, they slow down greatly.

And having two or more creatures to pose kills it at speed drop that
the file becomes useless.

Oh well.
stuff.

^v^ Don't get so up tight Ton I am only trying to get answers not
trying to start a rucuss.
I always try to keep my postings to a min.