[Bf-funboard] fix stuff

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 16:28:52 +0200

Hi,

One feature request, one bug report and an education remark! :)

 From your mails in the past I understand that you've recently started
coding. This in contrary to most (if not all) people at the developers
mailing list. I think it's fair to expect knowledge of C and/or C++
programming, to be able to assist in the projects here.

Nevertheless, your request is valid. More artists here are getting
inspired to dive in the code. So! Who can help out here, to just locate
the best place at the web that helps people getting into the coding and
debugging issues?

Or maybe try yourself, and report back on what really helped you.

-Ton-