[Bf-funboard] more jobs

Ingo Guenther bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 18:53:16 +0200

Hi Ton,

> >> We can't easily get rid of it, but it can be better communicated:
> >>    - new cursortypes (all platforms! we need a designer for it)
> >
> > This is what I do (sometimes) to pay the bills. Tell me what you need
> > and I will try doing it as good as I can.
>
> Great! The "tell me what you need" part is what we're here for. :)

:) Yes, I know. But I don't have much time to follow all the discussions
going on here - so I just wanted to say that I will do whatever I can to
help improving Blender.

Just put me on the "will do graphics when needed"-list, and if there isn't
such a list, this is my addition to the "what we need"-list. And if this one
OK, I think you've got my point... :)

Bye,
   Ingo.

http://www.freio.de