[Bf-funboard] z-buffer

Roland Hess bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 07:23:35 -0400

First - I like the html listing of the projects, Matt. Good work.

Second - I think that a lot of animators who do post-processing work
would love to have tga (or other standard format) export of the
zbuffer without resorting to a plugin. For TGAs, you could output
rgbaz, or just rgbz if you can't do five channels in a legal targa
file. There is soooo much you could do with this.

Third - mailing list etiquette, people, please! No HTML mail (check
your email program settings), and try to trim quotes to the relevant
pieces. Thanks.
--
Roland Hess
harkyman