[Bf-funboard] Policy

basse bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 12:59:11 +0300 (EEST)

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003, Nathan Allworth wrote:

> Well there does need to be a fallback to the old code though, I know lots of
> people who like this way of modeling, in fact I prefer it over wings.
> However it would be nice to have for different tools for different types of
> modeling, like organic or technical.

this sounds great!
because that's really one of the things I fell in love with blender.. it's
not too "precice".. not too "technical" feeling of modelling..  you just
move the vertices and objects around, not worriying if they snap right in
the place..
but when modelling interiors.. and houses, and so on..  you will
appreciate really accurate modelling tools too.

.b

--
.
. CoffeeStories