[Bf-funboard] Policy

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 14:59:41 +0200

Hi Jean,

We'll limit the current focus to 2.xx versions. We are already
collecting an enormous load of ideas. And didn't even start yet
defining procedures, projects, decisions...

Let's first prove this board will actually function in helping
improving the curent Blender releases. That would be such an enormous
achievement!

The idea for an IRC channel is at the list to think over... there's
just doubt about having another special channel for it. What about just
using the 'coders' channels? That way we don't separate ourselves too
much.

Check this overview:
http://www.blender3d.org/Community/?sub=Chat

-Ton-