[Bf-funboard] feature suggestion

virgil ioan bf-funboard@blender.org
16 Jun 2003 14:50:59 +0300

--=-UB1f4cSVPBhGPM2DF3Vq

Hi,

I also have a few suggestions to make:

1. for interface:
	a. If the Blender will have more and more features, then please make a
text menu for each button.
		The actual reprezentation can remain, but what if we will need more
buttons?

2. for modelator:
	a. I think, the manipulator will be very usefull, not only for moving
objects, but for modeling too. Imagine you want to select multiple
faces, and work with them. Faces must can be modified in 2 ways: along
their axes, and along central axes.
	b. Please implement the Face select. I mean not 4 point select for
face, because if I have a cube and want to select the top and bottom
face to extrude them, I can't.
	c. In edit mode if we have selected some vertex and want to manualy
(NKEY) change their location to all the selection,... we can't.

3. for animation system:
	It will be usefull to implement this:
	a. I want to select a few points of an object, then parenting them to
an empty. After that, all modification aplyed to Empty, to be aplied to
selected vertex too.

		Thank's for your time

		Virgil

		PS. Please excuse my English.

[...]