[Bf-funboard] Policy

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 15:01:24 +0200

Hi,

It is just a practical consideration. I don't give up, but we depend on
the people who'll actively support it.

SUGGESTION:

Please let's first gather all topics here, with short descriptions, and
allow Matt to collect all of it, and put that together in a nice
doc/diagram. We then can look at how we'll tackle all of it.
If we already start the debates it will end in too much chaos.

Only exceptions would be projects coders only work at, and need
immediate feedback on.

Thanks!

-Ton-