[Bf-funboard] Policy

Thunderbolt bf-funboard@blender.org
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 21:56:46 -0700 (PDT)

That's a very good idea. Kinda a unofficial 'issue
tracking' that we can use to improve the interface, by
throwing around ideas to solve them in the mailing
list, irc, etc.

I think that the focus of the Functionality Board
should be to come up with the best designs/ideas
possible, then hopefully coders will be 'infected' and
write the code :-).

--Thunderbolt(16)