[Bf-funboard] Policy

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 19:58:09 +0200

Hi,

Sounds really OK!
I would welcome more papers like this. It's easier to talk & criticize
nicely written and illustrated examples. Hope you're not afraid for
that. :)

We also need time to think over how to collect this all, review it, and
decide whether to further pass it on to the coders.

Don't forget that it won't easily work, to order coders around to
implement stuff. However great & well documented proposals are, we also
should look at what currently people (like to) work on, to assist them
in working out the specs.

On the other hand, having a good database with accepted features and
improvements will help getting focus, and might inspire coders to pick
it up.

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org