[Bf-funboard] Open the maillist archives?

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 18:13:49 +0200

Hi,

I am always in for open access. However, it contains email addresses of =20=

people, and with the latest virus & spam attacks to the committers =20
maillist, I've become a little more cautious with it.

Personally I don't mind, my email address is public. Anyone would =20
object?

-Ton-

On Saturday, Jun 14, 2003, at 11:49 Europe/Amsterdam, Bart Veldhuizen =20=

--
Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton@blender.org =20
http://www.blender.org