[Bf-funboard] Introductory entry-level preparative careful start-message

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 19:44:41 +0200

Hi,

Thanks!
There are 1000s of topics we can cover here... anyone can give a quick
review on the funboard concept, how you think it could work, what you
would like to contribute, and what we can do first.

But let's also wait a few days before really starting debates or asking
for decisions, to wait for all subscribers to get in.

-Ton-