[Bf-funboard] Introductory entry-level preparative careful start-message

James Kaufeldt bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 19:13:24 +0200

Thank you Ton for pushing this idea further. I'm quite confident it will
be a useful organisational tool in the messy world of open source!

That aside, I feel a bit uncertain about how this is supposed to be
played, so I guess I will be lurking in the background for a few days at
least to try and figure it out...

I do have tons of input to provide, but I guess things should come in a
particular order initially.

Are there any theories concerning a suggested workflow on this list?
 From what I can understand you would want to focus on the improvement
of currently implemented features rather than bringing up new things -
at least in the beginning.

Anyway, let the show begin, and bring in the dancing girls!

/Jamesk