[Bf-funboard] Welcome!

Matt Ebb bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 19:52:48 +1000

A couple of thoughts to start off on the agenda could be investigating some
of the things in tuhopuu such as:

* wireframe colours
* Lock Track constraint
* auto-skinning/auto-IK

Another issue that seems to be coming up often is the buttons appearance.
That could be a good topic too.

One thing I've been doing recently also is doing some research - going
through the elysiun.com Q&A forums and tallying up all of the questions,
categorising what caused the problems and if there's a way to solve them for
the user. For example, if someone asks a question that could have been
prevented by better button labelling or explanation. Once I get a good list
compiled, it might be easy to go through and see what areas in the interface
are causing problems for people, and how it could be improved.

Like Ton said, I'm often online from around ~10:00am GMT to ~15:00 GMT,
(though not tonight - I'll be out)

Hopefully we can make an announcement on the blender.org frontpage about
this, during the next day or two.

Cheers

Matt