[Bf-funboard] Welcome!

basse bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 10:50:21 +0300 (EEST)

> If you've got ideas for how to give it here a good headstart, you're
> welcome!

well.. I've been browsing some of the forums and talked with couple of
peoples.. just generally.. trying to gather some information what people
would like to see in a new blender..  and I was thinking of writing them
down, so there would be easy way on seeing what people want, and then
perhaps putting that into order or priority/interest.. something like
that.

this is just for the main interface.
I'm not sure myself yet, what all areas this new board should be discussing about,
but I'm sure it will all clear out :)

> Maybe a quick IRC session would be useful too... #blendercode around
> noon CEST?

I'll try to be there.  I also add #blendercode to my autojoinlist.
I'm from Finland, so there is no big time difference between us?

.b

--
.
. CoffeeStories