[Bf-funboard] Re: Editbuttons/Viewbuttons proposal

Landis Fields bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 13:23:18 -0000

"One other nice thing would be for objects to stay in a higher drawmode. So
the reference could stay textured while the window has wireframe mode."

                                                  Haunt_Houses

Dude, is anyone writing these down because I dont know about you guys but
there are an aweful lot of good ideas passing through my inbox every hour!! I
would hate to hear that they ultimately just end up in the virtual shredder!!

Cheers,
Landis