[Bf-funboard] Render Window Ideas

Paul Lunneberg bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:55:34 -0400

http://www.blender.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=1872&highlight=

In the thread (above link) on blender.org about an OSA problem... it was
determined that it wasn't really a problem with OSA but with how rendered images
are displayed.  I'm gonna quote my post to the thread....

<start post>
Is there anyway the Renderwindow could act and function like the UV/Image Editor
window where we can zoom in and out and move the contents of the window around
without any wierd scaling or anything... or possibly have a 3rd option after
"DispView", "DispWin" be "DispPanel" or something like that where we maybe have
a dedicated render panel to rendering or something. Don't know... I may post
this to the funboard.. see what people think.
<end post>

Would this be a worthwile idea... if the window functioned like the UV/Image
Editor window it would allow images to be displayed full resolution if need be
and also zoomed in and out of.  As well as moved around to focus on small
sections of an image.

Anyways... Don't know.  Just an idea.
Paul