[Bf-funboard] 2.28 features

Landis Fields bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 01:00:06 -0000

Ton,

OHHHHHH man....I thought that this is the way it would be....man...that sure
would have sucked...not being able to switch back to other settings unless
you had the appropriate object selected! The way that you have changed it to
now is definatley the way it should be regardless of hindering the tutorials
or not...I typed this in your message...by the way did you recieve my
message regarding my Blender tutorial for 3D World? I know that the first
one did not go through due to size but I sent another one. Let me know.

Cheers,
Landis