[Bf-funboard] feedbacks

car bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:37:29 -0400

On Monday, July 21, 2003, at 08:42  PM, bf-funboard-request@blender.org
wrote:

> Message: 8
> From: "ph" <hidarikiki@gmx.net>
> To: <bf-funboard@blender.org>
> Subject: Re: [Bf-funboard] Topic for feedback
> Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 19:07:20 +0200
>
> the image selector crashes with certain file types!! If I recall
> right, at
> least certain avis do it.
>
> if one removes the annoying files from the directory, it does not crash
> anymore.
>
> Haunt_House

Yes it does. But HA! do you know how not easy  it is to locate and
remove the right file from a trillion plus of other files.
I say something brand new be created, but in the mean time try to use
the OS's open dialog.

Take my comments as just comments, from a user. And only a User.
By the way JP2 and some psd files crash BF builds and the thing takes
awhile to load now.
While Tuhopuu is still quick.

> Hi!
> This is my suggestion to what the splashscreen in 2.28 should look
> like.
> Enjoy :)
>
> http://nishin.outbreak.nu/splash_228_nish.png
>
> Feedback? Yes, please.
> /Daniel

It's ok, but needs some more omphh. And more going on as all of the
other splash screens have had.
BUt it is very clean
^v^