[Bf-funboard] Re: [Bf-committers] Group selection menu

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 12:44:30 +0200

Hi,

Option '3' is confusing... I think it's for Blender users important to
communicate the difference between 'active' and 'selected' well.

This third option works different as the others:
- it takes the current active Object (selected or not)
- deselects it, and selects and activates the Parent.

The other three options in the menu work on 'selection' status only.

I would propose to change it a bit:

- call the third option "Activate Parent".
- don't change selection of the old active Object.

That way it will work more compatible with the other options.

-Ton-