[Bf-funboard] groups stuff

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 12:31:19 +0200

Hi,

Alexander uses Blender for his daily animation business. For the
general workflow this menu has proven (for him) to be of help. Just
like there's a SHIFT+L menu, this SHIFT+G fits in the structure Blender
offers. So I OK'ed it.

Comments like this don't help, and don't offer any insight. If you want
to contribute, describe what the "major mess" aspects are, and include
suggestions for how to clean it up.
If you like cloth or collision constraints, your choice is to give a
functional description of these tools would work, how it integrates in
Blender, how the GUI would look like.

-Ton-