[Bf-funboard] Crafter Sourcecode

Mark Luffel bf-funboard@blender.org
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 00:02:39 -0400

I think it is quite possible to port, I've cleaned out all of the
Windows code and am rebuilding it on GLUT. This might have been simple,
had there been only a single event loop, but each object had a little
event loop for click-n-drag which makes it more difficult. As a general
coding note to the world, try to store as little state as possible in
your flow control. <wink>

I have it compiling on OS X, but like I said, it doesn't behave right
yet. I'll post a version when it is usable.

Questions:
1. Does blender use GHOST now, or some halfway solution?
1. Is GHOST similar to GLUT? (Being a replacement and so on)
2. Where are reference docs on the Yafray and Virtualight shader
languages? The current windows version of Crafter and the current
version of Yafray are not completely compatible (The mix block as well
as other) and it would be nice to know what was wrong.

--MarkLuffel