[Bf-funboard] groups stuff

car bf-funboard@blender.org
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 09:05:45 -0400

Forgive me for being a fool if I am wrong. But of what use is the new
or any other grouping
features. Just confused. As blender is a major mess to work in as it is
now. This selecting children of children
is major league confusing after to long.  Much like the old cartoon how
to get rid of the mouse so you use a cat, but to get rid of the cat
you use dog , lion -dog, bear -lion........
It just goes on patching stuff.

No matter I just wanted to comment. I wish people would really work at
bugs and Super features. Like Cloth constraint
Or a " Do not go through " constraint.

And maybe in edit mode we could have all of those nice new toon
shadings also work is mesh edit mode.

oh well...