[Bf-funboard] Rotating from the camera view

Jonathan Bartlett bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 07:39:48 -0700 (PDT)

If you looking at your scene from the camera view, and want to get a
little different look at your scene, if you try to do a middle-click
rotate it does the rotate from a very different position than where your
camera started.  I understand the reasoning behind this (you are no longer
in camera view when you start rotating the view), but it is not good from
a UI standpoint.  Obviously it should switch out of camera view, but it
should have it's starting point at where the camera view left off.

I hope I'm making sense.  The same is true for translation as well.

Jon