[Bf-funboard] ] constraints - Object Selection

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:10:08 +0200

Hi,

There are two extra selection ways already:

- DataSelect (shift F4)
   rightmouse select name, selects object
   leftmouse select name, activates+selects objects

- OopsWindow (shift f9)
   rightmouse select block, selects object
   ctrl+rightmouse select block, activates object

This is not 'consistant'... :-)
We should look into that.

-Ton-