[Bf-funboard] Yafray workgroup

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 23:21:04 +0200

Hi all,

I've contacted Alejandro from yafray.org, and he's very interested to
help out with a better cooperation/integration of the 2 programs.

Whether it'll be plugin or python or simple exporting is also the
question. So, I would prefer to have small team diving in this topic
with at least:

- yafray user / artist
- python guru
- Blender coder

Who can work out a proposal for the best possible & feasible solution.
Also to evaluate if this should work for other render
export/integration as well?

People can get a new mailing list, we can open a forum for it, use the
Tracker... the workgroup members can decide!

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org