[Bf-funboard] Parenting constraints

Anthony Zierhut bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 11:11:15 -0700 (PDT)

Here's a real-world question - and one that I've
actually run into concerning parenting and
constraints:
How do you simply animate two characters playing catch
with a ball, throwing it back and forth between them?
With the current system you could have the ball
constrained to copy the location of both character's
hands, then edit the IPO to influence the ball only
while in the possession of one character at a time, I
suppose.  An easier way might be to edit the
inheritance of two parents, if the parenting system
were a little more elaborate?  Just curious.

az.