[Bf-funboard] support for render view plugins

Rik Panero bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 04 Jul 2003 11:26:33 -0700

>At the agenda here (in the tracker) is a topic to evaluate how to treat
>the current engine in blender, and how to support other engines in the
>future. We need more research on this matter still. My preference

Where is this topic?  I looked but can't find it.  I've been involved with
hobbyist 3D gamemaking software lately so I'm curious to see what's being
said about this.

      Rik Panero
"If I find a film dull, I find it infinitely more
entertaining to watch the scratches."
Norman McLaren (Animator, b.1914-d.1987)

"Many people find joy in actually doing something
the pragmatist would call useless. "
Dorothy Tanning - the "oldest living surrealist" (b. 1910)