[Bf-funboard] Blender CVS: Mirror Transp vs Raytrace

Thorsten Wilms bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 11:03:19 +0100

On Tue, Dec 23, 2003 at 11:24:06PM +0100, Ton Roosendaal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Hrms, a bit early feedback. Not only it is work in progress, the panel
> has options that work outside of raytrace too (fresnel, env, nomist
> etc).

Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I better restrict feedback to preview releases.
But I thought better speak up early, so things can be changed easisly
before anyone gets used to it.

And I didn't think about non-raytrace options in the panel.
However, the seperation (the 2 tabbed panels) works good.

> In the commit log I wrote:

How can I access that?

Thanks for taking the time to explain things!

---
Thorsten