[Bf-funboard] Menu Guidelines

William Reynish bf-funboard@blender.org
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 15:27:15 +0100 (CET)

Very good work Matt. I know you didn't want feedback,
but I have to say that I think it is great! Very good
work. Using your guidelines I will try to do some
mockups for the remaining windows (I'll start with the
UV editor and action editor).

I'm looking forward to the day when all the windows
have menus and all the functions have been included.
It will also be nice when python scripts start to
appear in the menus.

About the guidelines document, it is very well
presented, and everything is well explained and
useful. It is a very good idea to make such a thing,
because it will mean the menus will be consistant to
use throughout. Very important.

I deeply respect the whole concept. It's great.

-William

 --- Matt Ebb <matt@mke3.net> skrev: > Hi,

http://www.blender.org/docs/UIGuidelines/menus/menus-intro.html