[Bf-funboard] Attn: Pablosbrain

Paul Lunneberg bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 13:13 -0600

More ideas are great and always welcome!  Unfortunately im not a great
coder.  However, I do plan on revisiting th mockups soon (once python
scripting is available to be placed in menus) and also start working on
some sort of integration of the current system through python.  But post
I and others can see them... It may start to spur more development on that
end of things.  As I said , hopefully ill get a chance over the holidays to
revisit the mockups and also start working with python more.
paul